DOES MATHEMATICA CHANGE THE SYNTAX EACH NEW RELEASE?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49225] DOES MATHEMATICA CHANGE THE SYNTAX EACH NEW RELEASE?
- From: barb28 at rock.com (barb28)
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 02:51:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was speaking with a friend of mine who uses
microsoft products, and says that each new
release or version, microsoft will change the
syntax of some of its languages. I'm sure this is
great for training seminars and book sales, but
not so great for someone who wants a stable
Does anyone know if Mathematica does this? Do
they rearrange things with new releases? very much?
not much at all?
Just wondering. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: DOES MATHEMATICA CHANGE THE SYNTAX EACH NEW RELEASE?