DOES MATHEMATICA CHANGE THE SYNTAX EACH NEW RELEASE?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49225] DOES MATHEMATICA CHANGE THE SYNTAX EACH NEW RELEASE?
- From: barb28 at rock.com (barb28)
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 02:51:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I was speaking with a friend of mine who uses microsoft products, and says that each new release or version, microsoft will change the syntax of some of its languages. I'm sure this is great for training seminars and book sales, but not so great for someone who wants a stable product. Does anyone know if Mathematica does this? Do they rearrange things with new releases? very much? not much at all? Just wondering. Thanks.