<<NumericalMath`NIntegrateInterpolatingFunct`

I typed the above in Mathematica 5 and got

SetDelayed::write: Tag NIntegrateInterpolatingFunction in
NIntegrateInterpolatingFunction[f_, r__List, opts___] is Protected.

I did a search through my files and I did find the
NIntegrateInterpolatingFunction.nb and .m files.

I'm rather green to the technicalities of Mathematica - would appreciate
any kind of help.

Thanks!

Yi-Zen