Re: ploting in high dimensions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49256] Re: ploting in high dimensions
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 02:26:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I read a paper while ago that used a space representation like that
for the parameters they explored. i thought it would be kinda cool to
do the same thing for the variables.
but now i see how it will be misleading...
thanks for your insights.
Prev by Date:
monte carlo simulations
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: ploting in high dimensions
Next by thread:
Questions about Graph output