Re: importing image and getting numbers from the gray intensity

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg49405] Re: importing image and getting numbers from the gray intensity
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:40:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi Yas

Thanks for the reply.

I was kinda puzzled in an amazed way...

you use..

lane1 = ListPlot[Reverse[Transpose[d][[26]]], PlotStyle -> Gold,
      Frame ->  True, PlotJoined -> True, ImageSize -> 600,
      DisplayFunction -> Identity];
lane2 = ListPlot[Reverse[Transpose[d][[65]]], PlotStyle -> Blue,
      Frame -> True, PlotRange -> All, PlotJoined -> True, ImageSize
-> 600,
      DisplayFunction -> Identity];
lane3 = ListPlot[Reverse[Transpose[d][[110]]], PlotStyle -> Red,
      Frame -> True, PlotRange -> All, PlotJoined -> True, ImageSize
-> 600,
      DisplayFunction -> Identity];

and

Length[d]

reveals that imported and pixleated image is a list of 289 items...
How did you know that part 26, 65, 110 belong to the lanes?  I'm truly
baffled.

Thanks for any thoughts in advance

sean