- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49447] Null??
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:53:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It's so bizzare.
Not always, but often, Mathematica will insert Null at the end of Input cells.
I will delete the Null and then save and close it. Then when I repoen
the notbook, the Null is still there.
It seems to be related to the empty spaces that are present in some
Has anyone noticed this? How do i get rid of that?
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: Why aboluteoptions doesn't work here?
Next by Date:
Re: Return different values of a list
Previous by thread:
Re: nonparametric or robust regression code
Next by thread: