  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49447] Null??
  • From: sean_incali at (sean kim)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:53:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

It's so bizzare.

Not always, but often, Mathematica will insert Null at the end of Input cells.

I will delete the Null and then save and close it.  Then when I repoen
the notbook, the Null is still there.

It seems to be related to the empty spaces that are present in some
input cells.

Has anyone noticed this? How do i get rid of that?

Thanks in advance