- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49461] Re: Null??
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:39:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
what Mathematica version ??
sean kim wrote:
> It's so bizzare.
> Not always, but often, Mathematica will insert Null at the end of Input cells.
> I will delete the Null and then save and close it. Then when I repoen
> the notbook, the Null is still there.
> It seems to be related to the empty spaces that are present in some
> input cells.
> Has anyone noticed this? How do i get rid of that?
> Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
elements of cultural strength from the von Bertalanffy standpoint
Next by Date:
is List link-based or array-based
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
3D graphs with constraints