3D graphs with constraints
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49441] 3D graphs with constraints
- From: "Mario Biondini" <Mario.Biondini at ndsu.nodak.edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In need to plot a function f[r,l] but only within the following domain
for r, and l: a<r<b and l < v/(pi*r^2) where a, b, and v are constants.
Any idea of how to do that.
Mario Biondini, Ph.D.
Department of Animal and Range Sciences
North Dakota State University
Fargo, ND 58105
Phone: (701) 231-8208
Fax: (701) 231-7590
e-mail: Mario.Biondini at ndsu.nodak.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Return different values of a list
Next by Date:
Re: help plot matrix
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: 3D graphs with constraints