Solving inequalities with constraints
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49517] Solving inequalities with constraints
- From: "Steven Jonak" <jonakst at gw.kirkwood.k12.mo.us>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:46:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could someone please help me. I want to solve an inequality such as 3ax+2by > 6b with the constraints a>0, b>0 and c>0. I've tried everything I know of though but I'm not much more than a newbie and can't get a solution. Thanks. S Jonak "Maintain an even strain."