Re: Combining vectors to form a matrix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49551] Re: Combining vectors to form a matrix
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:59:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <cdnphq$l1h$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > Marvellously powerful programme, but I'm feeling dumber by the minute. > Is there a simple way to combine three vectors of equal length, n, into > a nx3 matrix? > > Greg > Some appropriate combination of Table and Transpose.