Re: Re: rounding
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49534] Re: [mg49515] Re: rounding
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:59:22 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200407220646.CAA21067@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In version 5.0.1, it's the following:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:46:22 -0400 (EDT), Ray Koopman <koopman at sfu.ca> wrote:
> In:= 12.
> Out= 12.
> Out//InputForm= 11.99999999999999
>Yes, it does make one wonder...
DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Combining vectors to form a matrix
Next by Date:
Re: NIntegrate to arbitrary precision
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: