Re: Plotting 2D functions with discontinuities
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49550] Re: Plotting 2D functions with discontinuities
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:59:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <cdnpni$l2b$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Micky Handel" <hmicky at hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello > I m interested in plotting functions with some discontinuities without > displaying the vertical line that Mathematica plots automatically. I have > tried using the DiscontinuityPlot and the RLSCF packages that I found and > downloaded. However, RLSCF does not function when my function is defined by > a Which command, and the DiscontinuityPlot package does not work well with > multiple plots. Is there another way of solving this problem? > Thanks > Micky Using DisplayTogether and writing separate Plots for each segment would be one way.