Re: Spacing of Words in Text Graphics Statements
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49589] Re: Spacing of Words in Text Graphics Statements
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 03:47:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <cdqqdt$kkp$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote: > One of the long standing problems I have had with text in graphics is that > the spacings between words is irregular. In fact, sometimes the space between > words is entirely loss. > Routinely see this also, with Helvetica in .particular -- but my impression is, it's only a problem in on-screen rendering in Mathematica itself. Export the graphic to EPS, view it in Illustrator, use it in PDFs, things are OK.