Re: Spacing of Words in Text Graphics Statements

In article <cdqqdt$kkp$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote:

> One of the long standing problems I have had with text in graphics is that
> the spacings between words is irregular. In fact, sometimes the space between
> words is entirely loss.

Routinely see this also, with Helvetica in .particular -- but my
impression is, it's only a problem in on-screen rendering in Mathematica
itself.  Export the graphic to EPS, view it  in Illustrator, use it in
PDFs, things are OK.