Re: time delays
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49752] Re: [mg49732] time delays
- From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at misspelled.erthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:02:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200407291145.HAA10343@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Jul 29, 2004, at 7:45 AM, Kimberly Dodd wrote:
> I have what I think should be a simple question: How do I incorporate
> time delays into a simple SIR model? I would like to add a time delay
> into the resistant class, however, I receive an error 256 when I try.
> Any advice?
> Thank you!
There's a package for delay-differential equations by Alan Hayes at
I'm not certain, but it might do what you want.
(edit reply-to to reply)
Prev by Date:
Re: how to effectively define a subsection function
Next by Date:
Question about composing a complex function.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Pad a sign - and + to a list of lists