Re: What is zero divided by zero?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48501] Re: What is zero divided by zero?
- From: mathma18 at hotmail.com ("G.L.Narasimham")
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 04:22:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <4xm5ym42r3vg@legacy>, <wzog6i63na4c@legacy>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
continued.. By plotting u+v=(u^2-v^2)/(u-v) and 1/(u+v)=(u-v)/(u^2-v^2) we get 0 and +/- Infinity jump respectively at (0,0).[Right hand sides are not plotted as Mathematica leaves out detail on plane u=v ].