Disabling Shadow Errors, XEmacs with Mathematica, coloring
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48486] Disabling Shadow Errors, XEmacs with Mathematica, coloring
- From: Johan <vdmeer at science.uva.nl>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:41:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I got some more questions:
Is there a way to disable the Shadow error messages? I program something
in which i (deliberately) make vars like:
I'm also looking for a mathematica-mode to color mathematica programs
with xemacs (on WinXP). So far i've found two files: mme and
mathematica, but they don't seem to color anything.
Prev by Date:
Re: What is zero divided by zero?
Next by Date:
Re: setting multiple boundary conditions in NDSolve
Previous by thread:
Re: how to take quotation marks away ?
Next by thread:
Re: Disabling Shadow Errors, XEmacs with Mathematica, coloring