trouble saving output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48542] trouble saving output
- From: "Phillip Bonacich" <bonacich at soc.ucla.edu>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 04:50:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of California, Los Angeles
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. In the past few weeks I've find that if I save a Mathematica 5.0 file to antrouble saving outputy medium (C:, A:, or flash memory stick) I cannot open it - my computer freezes and I get a report that Mathematica is not responding. I can successfully save and then open only by deleting all the output before I save. To solve this problem I tried deleting and re-installing Mathematica, to no avail. I'm running Mathematica under Windows ME. On this computer I'm not having problems with any program other than Mathematica.