ListContourPlot and missing data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48644] ListContourPlot and missing data
- From: Gareth Owen <usenet at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 04:17:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've a rectangular array containing numerical data as some entries, and
Null in other entries (which represent
the boundaries and solid regions of an irregularly shaped fluid flow domain.
For a rectangular domain (with no Nulls)
I plot my scalar field data (temperature), with
Contours->20, ColorFunction->(RGBColor[1-#,0,#] &)]
which shades the warm areas red, and the cold areas blue. Is there some way I
can plot the irregular data, with the Null elements coloured black.
Obviously, the Nulls could easily be replaced by anything else.
Prev by Date:
Basic conditional statement question.
Next by Date:
Re: Combining plots
Previous by thread:
Re: Basic conditional statement question.
Next by thread:
RE: ListContourPlot and missing data