  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48663] Hyperlinks and stylesheets question
  • From: Activ8 <reply2group at ndbbm.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:42:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm new :] Been playing with style sheets and hyperlinks. I'm making
a quick reference for Mathematica and I made a hyperlink in the
contents section.

I'm using version 4

The mathematica help says the link will be blue and underlined, but
I get a grey background button look for all stylesheets except
"Tutorial" and that just gives me plain text.

What can I do to get something that looks like an html link?

Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards,
Mike