Hyperlinks and stylesheets question

I'm new :] Been playing with style sheets and hyperlinks. I'm making
a quick reference for Mathematica and I made a hyperlink in the
contents section.

I'm using version 4

The mathematica help says the link will be blue and underlined, but
I get a grey background button look for all stylesheets except
"Tutorial" and that just gives me plain text.

What can I do to get something that looks like an html link?

Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards,
Mike