3D plots from lists
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48706] 3D plots from lists
- From: lunogled at hotmail.com (Giorgio Torrieri)
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:52:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This might be naive, but I worked on this problem for days, and the
users manual seems to be of no help.
I have a 3 column output generated by a FORTRAN program, in the
X Y F(X,Y)
Is there any way to make Mathematica understand this format and plot
it with something like ListPlot3D? It seems to require all 3D plots
to be square arrays of the form F(X,Y) only, and I would much rather
not modify the fortran program output.
Thanks for your help
Prev by Date:
Re: what actually is in the WRI "functions" database?
Next by Date:
Re: faster sublist checking
Previous by thread:
Re: (N)Integrate help - convergence problem
Next by thread:
Re: 3D plots from lists