(**) comments highlighted - newbie

Hello,

I hope my question is not completely silly, but I have been trying to find
an answer for this both in the Mathematica book, in this forum's archive
and elsewhere on the net and I failed.

Since I will be doing quite a bit of programming with Mathematica in the
near future, I would like to have the following (very reasonable, I think)
feature:
comments (* ... *) should (by themselves :) ) change colour (for instance)
so that they are obvious in the code from a distance.

I hope the solution to this is not very complicated, and I'm sure I am not
the first to think about this. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian