(**) comments highlighted - newbie
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48732] (**) comments highlighted - newbie
- From: "Adrian Craciun" <acraciun at risc.uni-linz.ac.at>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:58:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I hope my question is not completely silly, but I have been trying to find
an answer for this both in the Mathematica book, in this forum's archive
and elsewhere on the net and I failed.
Since I will be doing quite a bit of programming with Mathematica in the
near future, I would like to have the following (very reasonable, I think)
comments (* ... *) should (by themselves :) ) change colour (for instance)
so that they are obvious in the code from a distance.
I hope the solution to this is not very complicated, and I'm sure I am not
the first to think about this. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: How to plot a direction field?
Next by Date:
Re: Exporting 3D plots
Previous by thread:
Matrix and estimation stuff
Next by thread:
RE: (**) comments highlighted - newbie