Re: How to modify Convex Hull program to give output as Cartesian Coordinates?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48772] Re: How to modify Convex Hull program to give output as Cartesian Coordinates?
- From: Antti Penttilä@smc.vnet.net
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:54:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I don't think you can modify the ConvexHull-program to give what you want, but you can easily replace the command > In: convexhull = ConvexHull[data2D] by convexhull = data2D[[ConvexHull[data2D]]] and the result should be what you were lookin for. -- Antti Penttilä Antti.I.Penttila at helsinki.fi.removethis Researcher Observatory tel. +358 50 5240968 00014 University of Helsinki