exporting the values of evaluated functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48773] exporting the values of evaluated functions
- From: Feleki Zsolt <felke2000 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:54:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a complicated function defined by the
integration of another function.
Plotting the former function using Evaluate is no
problem, but it is not possible to see or export
the values of the function explicitly.
Since Mathematica plots the function, it surely
has to calculate it, so I am sure there must be a
way to see also the values that he calculates.
Bye, Zsolt Feleki
Hochbautechnik/ Professur für Bauphysik
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
Prev by Date:
Re: I have sounds in Mathematica -> want sound files
Next by Date:
SOLVING A CUBE
Previous by thread:
Re: How to modify Convex Hull program to give output as Cartesian Coordinates?
Next by thread:
Re: exporting the values of evaluated functions