exporting the values of evaluated functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48773] exporting the values of evaluated functions
  • From: Feleki Zsolt <felke2000 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:54:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathforum!

I have a complicated function defined by the
integration of another function.
Plotting the former function using Evaluate is no
problem, but it is not possible to see or export
the values of the function explicitly.
Since Mathematica plots the function, it surely
has to calculate it, so I am sure there must be a
way to see also the values that he calculates.
How?

Bye, Zsolt Feleki
Doktorand

Hochbautechnik/ Professur für Bauphysik