Announcement: Calculus with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48830] Announcement: Calculus with Mathematica
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at misspelled.erthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:12:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Some of you may recall that some time ago in this forum I mentioned
something about a soon to be published calculus book of mine. Well,
after I essentially completed the book, my publisher decided it did not
fit their "market." I then decided, after recovering the copyright,
that I would publish it myself -- not in paper form, but as an
interactive book viewable through the Help Browser.

The book comes with my MmaCalc package and makes use of many special
animations and graphics functions provided therein. This package is
also available separately.

For more information, please see

    http://www.appliedsymbols.com/mmacalc/index.html#calc

There you can download a 15-day trial of the MmaCalc package, which
also includes a sample chapter from the book.

Regards,

Selwyn Hollis

(edit reply-to to reply)
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis