Writing/appending tables to CSV files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48859] Writing/appending tables to CSV files?
- From: Jonathan Greenberg <greenberg at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:31:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Whats the best way to initialize and write to a csv file in Mathematica, given a loop that produces a 1 x N vector each time (which I want saved) -- I want the final CSV file to be M x N, where M is the number of iterations of the loop and N is the length of the output vector. Thoughts? --j -- Jonathan Greenberg Graduate Group in Ecology, U.C. Davis http://www.cstars.ucdavis.edu/~jongreen http://www.cstars.ucdavis.edu AIM: jgrn307 or jgrn3007 MSN: jgrn307 at msn.com or jgrn3007 at msn.com