tangent in turning point
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48857] tangent in turning point
- From: Christian Christmann <plfriko at yahoo.de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:31:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm looking for a software which can solve
the following problem:
I've measured some values for the velocity
of a test vehicle in a regular short period
of time. Thus, I have pais of values (velocity
x in time t). I would like to use these values
to draw a graph and find then the turning point.
Hence, the program should draw a tangent through
the turning point.
Please tell me if mathematica is able to perform
this task and give me a short instruction for the
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
Writing/appending tables to CSV files?
Next by Date:
Re: Overlay graphs
Previous by thread:
Re: Writing/appending tables to CSV files?
Next by thread: