- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48893] Permutations
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:31:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mathematica 4.1, where is the documentation on permutations? The
online Help has almost nothing. Or isn't there any?
Thanks for any leads.
Prev by Date:
Re: Net/Link: Problem with DLL (1)
Next by Date:
ISO Steiner Tree Program
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica can't do this double integral
Next by thread: