- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48908] Re: Permutations
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:51:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
what did you expect ? You can look into the DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`
package to find more.
Steve Gray wrote:
> In Mathematica 4.1, where is the documentation on permutations? The
> online Help has almost nothing. Or isn't there any?
> Thanks for any leads.
> Steve Gray
Prev by Date:
basic question about plotting 2 functions in one graph
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: