Problem rendering fonts (?) in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48884] Problem rendering fonts (?) in mathematica
- From: Analabha Roy <aroy_802701 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:31:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm running mathematica on Linux mdk 10. Now, everything works fine in shell mode but when I try to use the GUI, all sorts of funny things happen...
The backspace key doesn't seem to work. Whenever I press backspace or delete, I get a bunch of squares.
see screenshot of problem at
Also, the shift+enter dowsn't work, although evaluations can be carried out from the "kernel->evaluate" menu in the GUI
Is it a problem with the font server not knowing the path to a font that mathematica nneds, or do I need to install a praticular set of fonts?
Please lend some guidance as to where I should start to diagnose what's going on.
Prev by Date:
Re: SOLVING A CUBE
Next by Date:
Re: faster sublist checking
Previous by thread:
Re: Net/Link: Problems with DLL (3)
Next by thread:
Re: Problem rendering fonts (?) in mathematica