Chaitin lisp.m syntax errors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48920] Chaitin lisp.m syntax errors?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:51:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica 5 gives a number of syntax errors when loading Chaitin's
lisp.m package (see http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/729/).
Has anyone fixed these?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in FromDate
Previous by thread:
RE: basic question about plotting 2 functions in one graph
Next by thread:
RE: Chaitin lisp.m syntax errors?