- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48911] RE: [mg48893] Permutations
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:51:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In 4.2. at least, type Permutations and use the F1 key. It will bring up the
Help page on Permutations and also links to the DiscreteMath`Permutations`
and DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` packages.
djmp at earthlink.net
From: Steve Gray [mailto:stevebg at adelphia.net]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
In Mathematica 4.1, where is the documentation on permutations? The
online Help has almost nothing. Or isn't there any?
Thanks for any leads.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Chaitin lisp.m syntax errors?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
ISO Steiner Tree Program