Re: basic question about plotting 2 functions in one graph

Plot[3n, {n, 0, 100000}, PlotStyle -> RGBColor[1, 0, 0], DisplayFunction ->
Identity];
Plot[2.6n, {n, 0, 100000}, PlotStyle -> RGBColor[0, 0, 1],
DisplayFunction -> Identity];
Show[%, %%, DisplayFunction -> $DisplayFunction]

news:cbbc79$9ec$1 at smc.vnet.net...