  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg49008] CellMargins
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 04:13:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

This command plots 5 parabolas to animate:

In[1]:= Do[Plot[k*x^2, {x, -1, 1}, PlotRange -> {0, 10}], {k, 5}];

To simulate the appearance of being centered, I will give each a common
lefthand margin (say at 200).  How is this done (I can't see how to use

Although the CenteredGraphics package will center each plot, the package
produces each as a text cell that unfortunately, cannot be used in an