Re: options Transpose ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49076] Re: options Transpose ?
- From: koopman at sfu.ca (Ray Koopman)
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:34:21 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200406280813.EAA04245@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:<cbrc1e$ios$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> There's a simpler substitute for "convert", namely Ordering.
Yes, for those who can take advantage of it...
Information::"notfound" : "Symbol Ordering not found."
Out= "NeXT 3.0 (July 11, 1997)"
Prev by Date:
Bug in parsing expression?
Next by Date:
function IF with several equality conditions
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: options Transpose ?
Next by thread:
RE: options Transpose ?