function IF with several equality conditions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49081] function IF with several equality conditions
- From: mbekkali at gmail.com (Mukhtar Bekkali)
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:34:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two questions that HELP file of Mathematica does not address:
(1) How do I implement IF with several conditions. I tried something like this
and get no results.
Also, (2) IF does not accept equality conditions either, say
I am surprised that such simple things are not covered by help file.
Thank you in advance, Mukhtar
Prev by Date:
Re: options Transpose ?
Next by Date:
Re: matrix times a vector
Previous by thread:
Bug in parsing expression?
Next by thread:
A question about derivatives of quadratic products