List of Variables and manipulating them ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46935] List of Variables and manipulating them ...
- From: Detlef Mueller <dmueller at mathematik.uni-kassel.de>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:54:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the following Idea:
During a Session, a User can create some Variables, wich are
all of the Form
x = MyType[L_list, S_anything].
and so on.
Now I want to perform the following:
Take All Variables wich look like
MyType[L, S] and replace L by some Function
of L, for example Sort L descending instead
For the given Example, after calling
the Variables should changed and have the
and so on.
Any Ideas, if and how this could be
(The Problem appeared while creating Objects enriched
with some Information in them, as a Term-Order. Now
I want to change this Order, and update all existing
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 5: Integration bug in quadratic found by the GEMM machine
Next by Date:
RE: How to read a string from a file?
Previous by thread:
Binary File Read in Mathematica 5 for Mac OSX
Next by thread:
RE: List of Variables and manipulating them ...