DSolve problem solving an elemental DE in Math 5.0.1

Dear group,
I had prepared some tutorial for teaching elemental differential
equations. These tutorials work fine in Math 5.0.0 and previous
versions. However, using Mathematica 5.0.1 I have some problems with
the same examples. Here is one of them

DSolve[{c'[t] == a - b*c[t], c[0] == c0}, c[t], t].

I receive this message:
"For some branches of the general solution, the given boundary
conditions lead to an empty solution"

Any suggestion?

Guillermo