RE: Question on Ordering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47050] RE: [mg47007] Question on Ordering
  • From: "Owen, HL (Hywel)" <H.L.Owen at dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 05:19:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi David,

Thanks for that. However, this only works in general for Hue, and not for,
say, GrayLevel, or other color functions that take 0-1 arguments (like the
really handy GradientColor function posted in the past). I can't see how to
insert

Normalise[list_]:=((list-#)/(Max[list]-#))&[Min[list]]

into this to fix it though. Thanks for the tip on Inner though.

Hywel