eps export

Hi,

i am trying to export the output cells from my notebook as eps to use them in my dtp programm but
all i get are grey boxes containing part of the filename.

i was both using the author tools export cells pallette and calling the Export command from within
the notebook - they are both producing grey boxes...

regards

erik