Re: eps export

Hi,
I should have read the first thread a little more carefully. There is
an option that can be passed to exported EPS files called
IncludeSpecialFonts. It can be either True or False. Try one.
I had a quick look at the AuthorTools and exported my output cells as
eps. I ended up with as many files as output cells but they could not
be opened. I tried several formats until I hit jpeg. These worked. But
I guess thats not much help.

Cheers
Yas