usage / "More..."
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47076] usage / "More..."
- From: Felix Kossak <felix.kossak at scch.at>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:48:04 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Johannes Kepler Universitaet Linz
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wonder how the "More..." hyperlinks appended to usage info are
generated as I want to have that feature for our own packages. I found a
posting by Bobby Treat dt 2002 suggesting to copy and modify the full
form of some existing usage text, but looking at the source of standard
Mathematica packages shows that the "More..." hyperlink is actually not
coded into the usage text itself. I also failed to find a hint in an
init.m file. I guess that the frontend generates this hyperlink
automatically, but based on what information? What do I have to do to
get those links to our own help notebooks?
Prev by Date:
Fw: eps export
Next by Date:
Re: Large Scale Linear Programming
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Length of actual parameters in a function call.
Next by thread:
Re: usage / "More..."