usage / "More..."
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47076] usage / "More..."
- From: Felix Kossak <felix.kossak at scch.at>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:48:04 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Johannes Kepler Universitaet Linz
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I wonder how the "More..." hyperlinks appended to usage info are generated as I want to have that feature for our own packages. I found a posting by Bobby Treat dt 2002 suggesting to copy and modify the full form of some existing usage text, but looking at the source of standard Mathematica packages shows that the "More..." hyperlink is actually not coded into the usage text itself. I also failed to find a hint in an init.m file. I guess that the frontend generates this hyperlink automatically, but based on what information? What do I have to do to get those links to our own help notebooks? Thanks, Felix