Re: usage / "More..."
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47111] Re: usage / "More..."
- From: "Ken Morgan" <kemorgan at vt.edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:55:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Felix Kossak" <felix.kossak at scch.at> wrote in message news:c3udnh$9og$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > > I wonder how the "More..." hyperlinks appended to usage info are > generated as I want to have that feature for our own packages. I found a > posting by Bobby Treat dt 2002 suggesting to copy and modify the full > form of some existing usage text, but looking at the source of standard > Mathematica packages shows that the "More..." hyperlink is actually not > coded into the usage text itself. I also failed to find a hint in an > init.m file. I guess that the frontend generates this hyperlink > automatically, but based on what information? What do I have to do to > get those links to our own help notebooks? > > Thanks, > Felix > Here is how the "More..." button can be generated for the Plot usage: Button[More?, RuleDelayed[ButtonData, "Plot"], Rule[Active, True], Rule[ButtonStyle, "RefGuideLink"]] If you evaluate this, you will get a clickable "More..." button. Ken