Re: help with integration and warning message
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47101] Re: help with integration and warning message
- From: astanoff_otez_ceci at yahoo.fr (astanoff)
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:55:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Salman Durrani wrote:
> I am running a code which can be downloaded from:-
> I am getting the warning message, related to the intergal defining the
> symbol [Chi]:
> "Unique::usym : 15 is not a symbol name or a valid symbol name"
> Can anyone please suggest how to correct the script and remove this warning.
Don't use 'K'.
K is a generic index name used by Mathematica.
Names that start with a capital letter may conflict with built-in Mathematica
0% de pub! Que du bonheur et des vrais adhérents !
Vous aussi inscrivez-vous sans plus tarder!!
Message posté à partir de http://www.gyptis.org, BBS actif depuis 1995.
Prev by Date:
RE: How to Plot this equation ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
help with integration and warning message
Next by thread:
RE: Re: help with integration and warning message