- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47115] Re: Animation
- From: drbob at bigfoot.com (Bobby R. Treat)
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:56:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
animate::usage = "animate animates graphics in the output cell."
SelectionMove[EvaluationNotebook, All, GeneratedCell];
"Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com> wrote in message news:<c3ue6t$9r9$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Re Mathematica 220.127.116.11 under WinXP Home.
> I wish to animate a graphic whose profiles are created via a Do loop.
> That's easy enough: select the output cells and then Cell/Animate.
> However, I'd rather group output cells, collapse them (by doubleclicking
> the group's bar) and then doubleclick the sole visible output.
> Question: What is the command that will group the cells and then
> collapse them?
Prev by Date:
Re: help with integration and warning message
Next by Date:
Re: help me
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: