Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper

David:

Re: "It would be nice if it had a search engine."

I think that would be nice, too.  I've been able to take a small step
in that direction by copying most of the individual notebooks in the
Ver. 5.0.1 MainBook Windows folder into a single large MainBook.nb
file which can be searched fairly rapidly for phrases or expressions I
want to find, but which are not indexed by the Help Browser.  I can
also highlight and bookmark various topics with ad-hoc search strings
(+++, ///, etc.), and insert notes and text clips from this newsgroup.

My MainBook.nb file size is 40MB.

Regards,
Harold