Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47133] Re: Yet another Mathematica docs whopper
  • From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:34:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm REALLY not meaning to be a knucklhead here, but if I click on HELP in
Mathematica then click on HELP BROWSER, I get a "text box" where I can type
in a term to do a search on.

What do you all (more experienced users) mean, remembering I am a novice
user, by "it would be nice if help were searchable"?

Thanks in advance,

Steven Shippee

news:c3udt9$9pd$1 at smc.vnet.net...