  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47169] Re: Disappearing Help Browser Categories
  • From: Harold.Noffke at wpafb.af.mil (Harold Noffke)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:08:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Steven:

A second follow-up for Mathematica 5.0.1 on Windows 2000.

Could you please post a dump of your default subfolders and files in

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.0\AddOns\ExtraPackages\Utilities

It was in the Utilities subfolders that I found Notations, and I need
to verify that the other folders/files here were created by
Mathematica, rather than by myself.

Thanks.
Harold