New Version of OO System

Hello,
with this I want to announce, that I put a new version (version 1.3) of my
oo system onto my web site:
www.schmitther.de

The following features were added to the oo system:
- an easy way for invocating functions in packages from objects. The method
may also be used outside objects, if the oo system is loaded.
- a function clone[obj], which creates a new object from an existing object.
The new object has the same values as the original object.
- when creating a new object, a symbol "this" is defined, which contains the
object, which is created.