New Version of OO System
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47184] New Version of OO System
- From: schmitther at t-online.de (Hermann Schmitt)
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:22:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, with this I want to announce, that I put a new version (version 1.3) of my oo system onto my web site: www.schmitther.de The following features were added to the oo system: - an easy way for invocating functions in packages from objects. The method may also be used outside objects, if the oo system is loaded. - a function clone[obj], which creates a new object from an existing object. The new object has the same values as the original object. - when creating a new object, a symbol "this" is defined, which contains the object, which is created.