Tick Labels Example

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47185] Tick Labels Example
  • From: Terry <tharter at attglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:22:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi All,

    I'm sure its been posted here before in the past (is there a
newsgroup archive that is searchable?), but could some one post an
example of how to get the Tick Labels in  a 2D Plot  displayed  in
something other  than the  "Default" settings.  for example, change the
font size, and  the "Boldness" attribute.  Any simple example will do.
I don't need to produce any new  tick marks than what the  default
gives,   I just want them to appear more visible.   Thanks  in advance!!
....Terry