Overflow --> Abort evaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47230] Overflow --> Abort evaluation
  • From: Holger <bre at iwm.fhg.de>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:58:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear All,

here is one tricky thing I wasn't able to figure out yet: Is it
possible to let a certain input line evaluate and in case this input
line does cause a message (for example: General::ovfl) jump to the
next line and not be bothered by the Overflow input line? The
background is that I do some awkward computations that may cause a
message like overflow or so and this then wastes a lo of time without
yielding anything reasonable. Thanks a lot,

			Holger