Graphic Module to generate a plot of Goldbach Partition Points for n = 4 up to 200.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47227] Graphic Module to generate a plot of Goldbach Partition Points for n = 4 up to 200.
- From: gilmar.rodriguez at nwfwmd.state.fl.us (Gilmar Rodr?guez Pierluissi)
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:58:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please visit: http://www.tilmarlily.netfirms.com/goldbach/notebook/GPPplot.nb and download the (unevaluated) Mathematica version 5 notebook "GPPplot.nb". Please, open the notebook using Mathematica version 5, and evaluate the input lines found there. This will allow you to view a sequence of plots, that will give you an idea of what I'm attempting to achieve. I'm seeking a graphic module that would allow any user, to plot all the Goldbach Partition Points corresponding to n = 4, 6, ..., 200 in one single plot. Thank you for your help!